Senior Weapon Systems Integration Engineer – Engineering Job
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Integration Engineer Responsibilities:
- — Managing Systems Integration across multiple integrated product teams to ensure system design meets the required performance for a hypersonic air-launched weapon. The desired candidate should have some level of experience in engineering disciplines to include, but not limited to, guidance, navigation, and control (GNC), survivability analysis, avionics, mission planning, systems security, and verification/validation methods.
- — Supporting system integration specific test and evaluation activities required during the engineering and development phase of the ARRW development with the Prime Contractor, including coordination of all Government stakeholders, agenda development, presentation material review and feedback, drafting minutes and action items, and organization of breakout meetings. Maintaining all Government test and evaluation documentation.
- — Communicating/interfacing with the prime contractor, sub-system suppliers, and any other Government stakeholders to meet program objectives.
- — Systems engineering activities including risk management, configuration management, requirements development, and verification support, schedule development/oversight, action item development/oversight, etc.
What you will need as an Integration Engineer:
- — MS in Engineering and 15+ years relevant experience; OR Ph.D. and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Engineering degree must be ABET-accredited
- Secret Security Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- — Travel Required (50%)
- — Must be able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
Paragon is looking for a talented Senior or SME Level Integration Engineer to support the test and evaluation of ARRW, a hypersonic air-launched weapon. The position is within the Armament Systems Development Division, AFLCMC/EBZ, which is part of the AF Armament Directorate responsible for developing concepts, demonstrating prototypes and analyzing mission effectiveness to address capability gaps. Paragon supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Active secret (updated within 6 years) with no adverse reporting.
MS in Engineering and 15+ years relevant experience
Ph.D. and 5+ years of relevant experience
(Engineering degree must be ABET-accredited)