Senior Systems Administrator
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Paragon is looking for a talented Senior Systems Administrator to support the Armament Operations Division, AFLCMC/EBO, which provides Information Technology, Information Assurance, Cyber Operations, and Security Services to all divisions. Paragon supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
Senior Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- — Management of organizational information and network systems.
- — Engineering analysis to include computer simulations and analysis of data.
- — Provide assistance to our customer providing server, desktop workstation, and network-attached devices, such as printers, scanners, etc.
- — Assist the Government in maintaining a Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system
- — Perform assessments, development, implementation, management, maintenance and administration of Local Area Network (LAN), Telecommunications Infrastructure (video conferencing), and other customer-required information technology services.
- — Assist with the development of web-based Information Technology Equipment (ITE) Management Portal Applications and other custom Government software applications; hosting and support necessary to facilitate customer access to the Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support applications.
- — The candidate will be responsible to perform all support functions ensuring the servers are compliant with existing Air Force and DoD regulations, directives, and policies.
What you will need as a Systems Administrator:
- — Knowledgeable with DoD 8140 compliance.
- — Experienced with the Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system.
- — Experienced with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, Windows applications, as well as network peripherals such as printers and scanners.
- — Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Hypervisor, Remote Terminal Services, Symantec BackupExec 2015, and other network services and devices.
- — US Citizen
- — Current Secret with ability to upgrade to Top Secret clearance (updated within six years)
- — Associates of Science and 15+ year’s relevant experience.
- — Security+ CE or CISSP certification
- — Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- — Candidate must be self-proficient and extremely well organized.
- — Travel required
- — Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- — Ability to work flexible and varied hours
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
— Associates of Science and 15+ year’s relevant experience.
— Security+ CE or CISSP certification