Senior, Modeling and Simulation Engineer – M&S Job
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Paragon Solutions is looking for a talented Senior Level M&S Engineer to support the Direct Attack Division, AFLCMC/EBD, has responsibility for developing, producing, and sustaining Direct Attack Air-to-Ground weapons systems and subsystems for our nation’s warfighters and foreign military customers. These products consist of the Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP), BLU-120, Joint Programmable Fuze (JPF), Hard Target Void Sensing Fuze (HTVSF), Medium Caliber Ammo and Foreign Military Sales of Direct Attack assets. Their mission is to advance combat capability through lifecycle management of direct attack systems and enterprise-level air armament mission planning capabilities; integrate existing standard munitions and launch platforms and integrate with C4I capabilities. Paragon Solutions supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
- — Provides mathematical and physics expertise to assess contractor analyses and claims
- — Analyzes subscale, sled, and flight test accelerometer data
- — Recognizes and removes any non-physical “glitches” from data traces
- — Provides speed and distance history and reconciles these speeds and distances with video data
- — Assists in planning sled and flight test programs
- — Develops and maintains authoritative models of various fuze algorithms
- — Develops and maintains software configuration control of model and analysis scripts
What you will need as a Senior Modeling and Simulation Engineer:
- — MS in Engineering + 15+ years of relevant experience; OR Ph.D. + 5+ years of relevant experience
Engineering Degree must be ABET-accredited
- — Active Secret Security Clearance
- — Must be willing/able to travel as needed (est. 20%) and able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- — US Citizen
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Active Secret (updated within 6 years) with no adverse reporting.
MS in Engineering + 15+ years of relevant experience
Ph.D. and 5+ years of relevant experience
**Engineering Degree must be ABET-accredited**