Senior Help Desk – IT Job
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Paragon is looking for a talented Senior Help Desk Technician to support the Armament Operations Division, AFLCMC/EBO, which provides Information Technology, Information Assurance, Cyber Operations, and Security Services to all divisions. Paragon supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
Help Desk Responsibilities:
- — Management of organizational information and network systems
- — Provides assistance to our customer providing desktop workstation, and network-attached devices (i.e. printers, scanners, etc.)
- — Assists the Government in maintaining a Windows 10, as well as legacy/future operating systems
- — Performs assessments, development, implementation, management, maintenance and administration of computing equipment, Telecommunications Infrastructure (videoconferencing), and other customer-required information technology services
- — Performs all support functions to ensure the workstations are compliant with existing Air Force and DoD regulations, directives, and policies
What you will need as a Help Desk Technician:
- — Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) and 5+ year’s relevant experience
- — CompTIA Security+ certification
- — Effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- — Excellent customer service skills
- — Must be a US Citizen
- — Top Secret clearance
Help Desk Technician Preferred Qualifications:
- — Knowledge of DoD 8140 compliance
- — Experience with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and Windows applications
- — Experience installing and troubleshooting network peripherals such as printers and scanners
- — Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, ENDR, Remedy, Smartphones (iPhone), and VoIP telephones
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Active Top Secret (updated within 6 years) with no adverse reporting.
— Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) and 5+ year’s relevant experience
— CompTIA Security+ certification