Senior Electrical Engineer – Engineering Job
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Paragon is looking for a talented Electrical Engineer to support the Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division, AFLCMC/NDB, which is part of the AF Nuclear Weapons Center and is collocated with the Armament Directorate at Eglin AFB. This Division has responsibility for developing, testing, and producing systems and components related to nuclear strategic weapon systems for our nation’s warfighters. These products include the B61-12 Tailkit Assembly and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) missile. Paragon Solutions supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- — Provide resources with knowledge and experience in design, development and testing of electro-technology (any electrical and electronic) systems.
- — Knowledge and experience shall include product design, analysis, and testing in all areas of electro-technology applications such as analog and digital circuits and systems analysis; signal processing techniques and implementations; EMI/EMC analysis; power supply evaluation; radiofrequency component analysis; microcircuits (e.g., FPGA, microprocessors, memory circuits) evaluation; radiation hardened electronic circuits analysis and evaluation; multispectral analysis of C4I system architectures; and flight control systems analysis and evaluation.
What you will need as a Senior Electrical Engineer:
- — US Citizen
- — Secret clearance (updated within six years)
- — MS in Electrical Engineering with 10+ years relevant experience
- — Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- — Travel Required
- — Must be able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
MS in Electrical Engineering with 10+ years relevant experience