Reliability Propulsion Engineer – Propulsion Job
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Paragon is looking for a talented Senior Level Reliability & Propulsion Engineer to support the Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division, AFLCMC/NDB, which is part of the AF Nuclear Weapons Center and is collocated with the Armament Directorate at Eglin AFB. This Division has responsibility for developing, testing, and producing systems and components related to nuclear strategic weapon systems for our nation’s warfighters. These products include the B61-12 Tailkit Assembly and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) missile. Paragon Solutions supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
Senior, Reliability & Propulsion Engineer Responsibilities:
- — Design for Reliability (DfR), R&M Block Diagrams/Math models, FMECA, Reliability Growth, HALT, ALT, HASS/ESS, FRACAS
- — Provide support to and interface with the Propulsion IPT on reliability and maintainability activities and their impact on the Propulsion Subsystem IPT and suppliers.
What you will need as a Reliability & Propulsion Engineer:
- — US Citizen
- — Secret clearance (updated within six years)
- — BA/BS with 15+ years relevant experience, Master’s Degree with 10+ years relevant experience, Ph.D. with 5+ years relevant experience
- — Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- — ABET-accredited engineering degree
- — Travel Required
- — Must be able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- — Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Active Secret (updated within 6 years) with no adverse reporting.
BA/BS with 15+ years relevant experience
Master’s Degree with 10+ years relevant experience
Ph.D. with 5+ years relevant experience