Reliability Engineer – Engineering Job
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Reliability Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide resources with knowledge and experience in R&M design, test, verification, and validation activities throughout the acquisition life cycle to include; reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM) requirements development, RAM program planning, and development of reliability growth models to ensure designs meet system requirements (including both hardware and software reliability). This involves knowledge and experience in Design for Reliability techniques to include; reliability block diagrams, allocations, and predictions, circuit analyses, fault tree analysis, cost trade-off analysis, change point analysis, accelerated and highly accelerated stress testing, highly accelerated life testing, environmental stress screening, physics of failure analysis, dormancy/storage analysis, warranty data analysis, Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) process, and familiarity with reliability growth software tools. Also requires knowledge in maintenance and sustainment engineering principles, risk assessment and mitigation strategies, statistical methods related to test design and analysis, and the ability to generate reliability analysis reports.
What you will need as a Senior Reliability Engineer:
- — US Citizen
- — Active Secret clearance (updated within six years)
- — BA/BS in Engineering with 15+ years of relevant experience, or MS with 10 years of relevant experience
- — Must have experience with reliability analysis and modeling
- — Must have experience participating in Joint Reliability & Maintainability Evaluation Team (JRMET) activities
- — Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- — Travel Required
- — Must be able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
Paragon is looking for a talented Reliability Engineer to support the Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division, AFLCMC/NDB, which is part of the AF Nuclear Weapons Center and is collocated with the Armament Directorate at Eglin AFB. This Division has responsibility for developing, testing, and producing systems and components related to nuclear strategic weapon systems for our nation’s warfighters. These products include the B61-12 Tailkit Assembly and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) missile. Paragon Solutions supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Active secret (updated within 6 years) with no adverse reporting.
BA/BS in Engineering with 15+ years of relevant experience
MS with 10 years of relevant experience