Guidance Navigation Engineer – GNC Job
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Senior, Guidance Navigation and Control Engineer Responsibilities:
- — Provide resources with knowledge and experience in the development, test, and acquisition of Navigation systems involving the use of GPS, Inertial and other advanced technologies for Armament Systems.
- — Support the Payload Delivery Vehicle (PDV) and Booster Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) on development, test, and acquisition of GPS, Inertial (IMUs) and advanced technologies.
- — Provide inputs and recommendations on Statements of Objectives (SOOs), System Specifications, Interface Control Documents (ICDs), and technical evaluations.
- — Support analysis and requirement development of GPS jammer detection and location algorithms and technologies
- — Support analyses, trade studies, and design reviews of advanced GPS and navigation subsystems
- — Engage/Support HCSW GNC SME on evaluating and assessing system performance, GPS jamming threats, jamming scenario analysis, AJ algorithm development, integration, and test.
What you will need as a GNC Engineer:
- — Required: Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, with 15+ years of relevant experience; or Ph.D. + 5-25 years relevant experience
- — Current Secret Clearance w/ability to obtain a TS
- — US Citizen
- — Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of company and customer staff and management
- — Capability to conduct analysis and define requirements of GPS jammer detection and location algorithms and technologies.
- — Ability to work in a high tempo environment
GNC Preferred Qualifications:
- — Current TS clearance
- — Experience with C++, Simulink, & MATLAB for M&S and Test data analyses
- — Work Location: Eglin AFB, Bldg 350, 5th Floor (SAP Facility)
- — Travel required (~20%)
Paragon is looking for a talented GNC Engineer to support the AFLCMC/EBJ, Long Range Systems Division which consists of the Hypersonic Conventional Strike Weapon (HCSW), Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) and JASSM-ER (Extended Range) production, development, sustainment, US/FMS, Miniature Air Launched Decoy (MALD), MALD-J (Jammer), and MALD-X development, and the Stand in Attack Weapon (SiAW). They are responsible for the development, test, fielding, and sustainment of long-range armament and electronic attack systems, guided direct attack/standoff wide-area weapons, guided/unguided sub-munitions, and advanced electronic warfare systems. Paragon supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Required: Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering, with 15+ years of relevant experience
Ph.D. + 5-25 years relevant experience