Guidance Navigation Control Engineer – GNC Job
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Guidance Navigation Control Engineer Responsibilities:
- — Strong experience in Global Positioning System (GPS) and Inertial Navigation System (INS) design and application
- — Capable of developing a working prototype in MATLAB
- — Experience in analyzing and designing test plans for precision targeting system, navigation subsystems, and navigation computer systems
- — Familiar with Defense Acquisition systems development processes.
What you will need as a GNC Engineer:
We are looking for a Senior and Journeyman, the minimum requirements are:
- — US Citizen
- — ABET-accredited engineering degree
- — Current Secret clearance (updated within six years)
- — BA/BS with 5+ years’ relevant experience, Master’s Degree with 3+ years of relevant experience
- — Travel Required
- — Must be able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- — Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Paragon is looking for a talented Senior or Journeyman Level GNC Engineer to support the Nuclear Weapons Acquisition Division, AFLCMC/NDB, which is part of the AF Nuclear Weapons Center and is collocated with the Armament Directorate at Eglin AFB. This Division has responsibility for developing, testing, and producing systems and components related to nuclear strategic weapon systems for our nation’s warfighters. These products include the B61-12 Tailkit Assembly and the Long Range Standoff (LRSO) missile. Paragon Solutions supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
BA/BS with 5+ years’ relevant experience
Master’s Degree with 3+ years of relevant experience