Aircraft Integration Engineer – Integration Job (EBA)
- — Excellent retirement plan
- — Low cost of living with competitive compensation package
- — Exciting work that supports the warfighter
- — Career growth and advancement potential
- — Extensive benefits
- — Flexible work/life balance
- — On the Emerald Coast
Aircraft Interoperability and Integration Engineer Responsibilities:
- — Platform integration analysis – Provides technical support to AMRAAM development through analysis and assessment of Aircraft and weapon interoperability capabilities
- — Maintains awareness of fighter platform Operational Flight Program (OFP) updates and assess the implications of these updates on AMRAAM performance
- — Test Planning and analysis – Develops and reviews test and analysis plans for interoperability and integration activities and review associated test reports to include an assessment of radar/RF system interoperability
What you will need as an Aircraft Interoperability and Integration Engineer:
We are looking for a Journeyman, the minimum requirements are:
- — BS and 5+ years of experience OR MS and 3+ years of experience.
- – Experience may be substituted for education
- — Active DoD Secret clearance (updated within the last six years)
- — Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- — ABET-accredited engineering degree (electrical engineering preferred)
- — US Citizen
- — Position requires travel (approx. 20%)
- — Must be able to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- — Must be able to work varied/flexible hours
Paragon is looking for a talented Journeyman Aircraft Interoperability and Integration Engineer to support the AFLCMC/EBA, Air Dominance Division which consists of the Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM), development, production, and sustainment, both US and Foreign Military Sales, HARM Targeting System (HTS), and AIM-9X (Navy led). Their mission is to develop Air Dominance capabilities that provide unstoppable Air Superiority. Paragon Solutions supports more than a half dozen programs with engineering services to help the Armament Directorate with their mission.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Paragon Solution, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Active secret (within 6 years) with no adverse reporting.
BS and 5+ years of experience
MS and 3+ years of experience